Friday, September 26, 2008

Amelia and Baylee tattle on their parents















Hi, it's me Baylee! Hey, it's me too, Amelia!! We thought it was time for us to write in our family blog. Mommy and Daddy can't have all the fun. Mommy has been caught sleeping on occasion, we were in co hoots with Daddy and took her picture. Mommy wasn't happy, but just kept on sleeping. We have decided to let them sleep at night every two hours before our tummies are so rumbly we have to get them up. Because face it we just can't reach the fridge or microwave to make our own bottles. Daddy stayed up more last night and mommy got to sleep. She seemed more alert this morning while she read us some books. We like to listen to Mommy, we keep our eyes open and stare at her and she always smiles at us. We all had to get up early because the home nurse came to weigh us. I weighed in at 5 lbs 9 Oz and my sister weighed in at 5 lbs 12Oz. Yes, we have become little oinkers. The formula/breast milk combo seems to be doing it's tricks. We also got good news, now both those stinky staph infections are all gone in me. I am feeling all better and love to be awake several times a day. Amelia is also showing off, like me of course, and being awake a lot during the day. Mommy and Daddy watch out we are going to give you guys a run for your money. I posted some more pictures, check out mommy asleep and of course the two of us, how can you not say we are cute??? Oops, mommy says that isn't nice to say, but Auntie Joyce says I am the DIVA so I am just living up to the name. Bye oh Amelia says bye too.

No comments: