Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mommy feels more like a beached whale than a Captain

Well, I have to say Tony has a way with words, bless his heart. I am excited too to welcome the girls home. I really am excited to finally put faces with all these kicks to the ribs. I am happy the doctor last night told me to get up a little more and walk. My legs are starting to have problems and since I am so close it isn't going to throw me into labor ASAP. I have been moving around a lot more but I am concerned they are wrong about my leg because it still hurts like the dickens and I feel there really is a blood clot in there. I will have them retest on Friday. My goals today are to finish editing the batch of photos for Grace Park Photography, hang up some new baby clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Nguyen, and to take a 10 minute walk in this weather. Oh, and to stay pregnant. I will have to wait for Tony to do the walk tonight. Tony's sister Alexis stopped by yesterday, she made me lunch and brought over a large bag of clothes for the girls from Kohl's compliments of Grandma and Grandpa Nguyen. They are really cute. Alexis was in Japan all summer so it is nice she stops by when she is done with school, she goes to IHCC here in Inver Grove. She plays with the dogs and even made some mac and cheese for lunch. I talked her through it, she wants me to teach her how to cook, something she is scared to do. So we started small with Mac and cheese. She is excited to be an aunt again, Tony's brothers each have one child. Grandpa Nguyen talked to Tony last night and asked if the babies could be here by the 23rd, he leaves for Vietnam on the 24th. I laughed and told him I would try. Well, all is going ok, just this darn leg pain needs to go ASAP. It hurts to lay down or stand up. UGH......I will just have to think happy thoughts.:)

No comments: