Thursday, October 30, 2008

Haven't posted in a while-Sorry

Well, I have been working at Grace Park the last three days editing photos. I love it. The girls come with and for the most part they are good. I love doing the editing, it lets me be creative and gives my mind something to concentrate on. The girls still have their colds, unfortunately. Tonight, we carved pumpkins with three of their cousins, aunts and uncle. It was a lot of fun, photos to come. We are hoping it is nice out so we can bring the girls to some of our favorite people's houses to trick or treat. We are all going as the Nguyen Family Pumpkin Patch. Even Minnie and Daisy are little doggie pumpkins, if I can get Daisy to wear her costume instead of chewing it up. Minnie is used to be dressed up, mommy has dressed her up since she got her. Yes, I know, dogs should be dogs. But Minnie is so cute dressed up and for the most part she likes it. As my family calls her, she is a princess dog. Photos of Halloween and Pumpkin carving to come.

No comments: