Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!!


Today, was grandma I's 63rd birthday. The girls got to go to their first party, I took some pictures of the girls with Grandma yesterday when we spent the day with her at the MOA. Also, the girls are in their party dresses today for the party. The girls also have snapshots from Parker's football game, their first trip to Chuck E. Cheese's, and playing with Davis at G&G I's house.



Have you ever slept with your eyes open...yes...with a baby drinking a bottle in your arms...yes! Sometimes I think I sleep a little as I am wide awake, because I can not remember what happened while I was sitting there surrounded by others. People have asked me a lot if I even sleep. I do. I get a couple of hours between feedings at night and I also nap sometimes with the girls during the day (if they choose to be sleeping at the same time). The girls have been really good the last couple of nights, they have sleep 3-4 hours before waking for a feeding the last two nights. They also have been taking more ounces at each feedings, which is fabulous. They are getting bigger we had to lengthen the straps on their car seats. Baylee is really not a big fan of her car seat, but momma says she has to get over that it is the law. She will usually wear herself out and then fall asleep. It is hard to listen to her, but I know she is fine and that is all that counts. I really hope she outgrows it. I have been working on getting our lives back to some form of organization. The girls stuff and lives seem to be organized however our lives are up in the air still. Tony's second job cut hours, so he isn't even on next week's schedule but will be on the next. The holidays should also add hours for him. I am trying to get the stuff together for Tastefully Simple so I can try and convince someone to have a party or a book party. I am going to start next week at Grace Park editing photos. I also have 16 leads to take in one family for daycare. It may seem like a lot for a mom of twins, but really it isn't. I have always been a hard worker and I like to stay busy. Yes, the girls keep me busy but I also like to do things that make me feel like I am contributing to our lives. Tomorrow is a big organization day and errands to run. Hopefully, the girls will like their car seats tomorrow on the errand run.

No comments: