Thursday, October 9, 2008

Daddy is the bomb

Mommy got some sleep last night because daddy took the first half of the night with the girls. We agreed mommy would do the second shift. The bonus was the girls slept throughout mommy's shift only waking once to be fed. Mommy feels so much better today. It is great because at 10 my Tastefully Simple head consultant is coming over to start my training. I am excited yet nervous. I need to do 3 parties in the first month to make the ultimate goal. I don't know if I will be able to do that. I am thankful my sister Joyce is willing to have a party for me, that's one down. I am hopeful everything will work out. The girls are getting so big, they are getting too long for newborn clothes so we are moving to some 0-3. They have started losing some of their hair. We started letting them, when they are wake, lay on their stomach. They both will lift their heads and look around. Last night, we went to grandma and grandpa Irish's house for yummy dinner of pork chops, sauerkraut, potatoes and squash(mommy's fav). Baylee was very alert and sat in Auntie and Uncles arms and watch all the commotion. Like Auntie Julie said to Baylee last night, our family is loud and the girls will definitely get used to it. The family may be loud but we have lots of fun together. Oh, no, my time is up the girls are AWAKE and very hungry.

No comments: