Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We started a new blog spot for our family


Hi, I have been doing a tot spot for the girls throughout our pregnancy but I thought it would be a good idea to make one for the whole family. The tot spot also only lasts 6 months. I have been reading other blogspots and wanted to start ours. I am currently still on bedrest with our twin girls. I am having a hard time dealing with the end of this bedrest thing, I am ready to get up. I know that it is not safe to get up so I am not, but the temptation is getting harder and harder every day.
My husband is being very supportive. He has been trying to cheer me up. He is counting down the days until the 31st of August. We will be right over 35 weeks and he is going to bring me to Target and push me in a wheelchair to finish our registery. I sit up at the doctor's office for 3-4 hours, 1-2 times a week, so we think sitting in a wheelchair for 1 hour at Target can't be that harmful. Also the bigger the girls get the less likely something would happen. Also, they are going to be taking me off Heparin, so I need to get up more anyway so I do not produce another blood clot in my legs. Hopefully, I will make it that far, 35 weeks seems like a goal I can make it to. Now, 3 months ago, they didn't think I would make it 2 weeks.
We recently moved into a new home. We love it. We are almost completely moved in. Tony has been working hard around the house to install things and hang things up. We have to have the company come and fix the front door. The door seems smaller than the frame and there are big gaps, that allow ants to get in as well as air conditioning to get out. There are some other things popping out because of the settling of the house. We love the fact that we live directly across from the park, we also have our own driveway now. The girls bedroom has been finished and we are finishing up hanging pictures in the play room. It is nice to have the extra bedroom set up as a play room, when kids come over to visit, they love to play in the play room with all the toys.

Last night, while Tony was fixing dinner, we played a game of monopoly. Tony thinks that he lost, majorly, was because he was making dinner. I feel it was because he bought everything he landed on and then ended up not being able to pay my rents. He he he....he took a picture of me after I won every one of the properties on the board as well as houses and hotels. Sorry honey, maybe tonight we can play a different game and you can kick my tush. Of course all of this is said in good humor.


I will attempt to write on this blog everyday while still keeping up the totsite. Once the babies are born, I will discontinue that blog and we will all be on one website as a family.

No comments: