Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another day at home

Well, I am here yet another day. I am getting so close. I keep that 36 week goal in mind. I think if they were to let me go until 38-39 I might just go crazy, if I am not already. I am having a visit from OB home care today. They will do a biophysical test, non stress test and blood pressure. I am hoping this is their second to last visit before the babies arrive. I am wanting to delivery soon. Yes, I shouldn't complain, it has been a miracle, but it is getting really hard on my emotions as well as this body. My stitch is stretching a little, and as you can imagine that does not feel to good. I have been sleeping better which is great.
Yesterday, my friends Carolyn and Nancy stopped by with all the kids. It was great seeing them all. The kids are getting so big, I can't believe this fall Holly will be 10 years old. I was her nanny when she was 131/2 months old. She is so tall and thin. I still see her as the little baby who waved to everyone from her stroller. Gosh, where does the time go. Abby asked her mom if I get to keep my babies. Nancy and I think she is so used to seeing me as a nanny that she thinks the babies will go somewhere else. I still can't believe they are mine and I will have them 24/7. That is way different then let's say 9-5. :) I do miss being a nanny a lot. It is hard to be at home when you want to work. Some would say I am crazy but when you are used to working, you go a little stir crazy. I seem to talk to the dogs a lot. :)
Well, my nurse is here, I will write again soon.

No comments: