Saturday, August 30, 2008

less than 35 days to go to 40 week due date

Well, I am making it further and further. My cousin, Carla in Arizona, gave birth to her twins a couple days ago. We were due on almost the same day. The boy, Savio, weighed just over 5 pounds and the girl, Saria, weighed just over 3 pounds. They are both in the NICU. Saria is in because of her size and Savio was having a hard time with his breathing. We hope all goes well with all of them and wish them the very best and much happiness with their two new bundles of joy. We can't believe that we will soon have two more in our family. It seems unreal. I think I still live through the horror 16 weeks ago. I still think they are that small and can't survive. My dreams seem so vivid when I picture them here, too small. You would think my mind would be able to switch to healthy babies or at least bigger than a pound babies. I remember when I was in the hospital the second time, my sister Joyce called me from the cabin and said she had a dream my twins came and they were small enough to fit in my purse. I think I still have that image in my mind.
Tony has been working long hours at Geek squad. It seems everyone is getting ready for school and college. I am excited for my nieces and nephews to go back to school. I always liked going back. Parker is starting a new school for gifted kids and I hope he enjoys it. Marissa and Zachary are going to the same school, so they will at least know kids and staff. Brianna is going to a new school, Parker's old school. I will be helping Janice with getting her on the bus from Joyce's house. Zoey and Davis will still be at Janice's daycare. I wish them all the best in school.
I am working on some editing of photos for sister's photo studio. If all goes well, I will take over with helping weekly with photo editing. A job I can do with the twins with me. If any one wants really good pictures at a steal of a price, go to graceparkphotograpy.com and check Joyce's website out. Some are scared about the price but this price includes a disk that you can print your own pictures from. After hearing what others pay for disks this is such a steal. I may be bias because she is my sister but she wouldn't be as busy as she is if she weren't good at it. Ok, so that was a shameless plug for my sister :)
I hope that the Labor Day weekend is good for everyone and the start of school is great for all the kids and the parents.

No comments: