Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hot summer day!!!

Hi, there. I went outside thinking that I would sit outside but that lasted two minutes. Man is it hot out there. I have missed being outside since I have been on bedrest but today I will gladly stay in our air conditioned home. We received a nice gift of candy from our friends at Al's Sub Stand at the MN state fair, thanks a bunch Cori and Mark. I called Julie, who is maning her booth at the fair, she was out to lunch eating some good fair food. She said it was slow and hot. It has been a long time since I missed the fair.
Tony is working tonight and I am on my own, hanging out. I was going to see if someone wanted to pick me up and let me lay on their couch and hang out. Since my parents and two sisters live blocks away, it wouldn't be too much trauma. I get a little lonely. Which is expected since I am on bedrest.
I have been making a lot of friends on the internet that are in similiar situations as me. I have on friend who is pregnant with Quadruplets. Wow, that is a lot. I am scared about time for two infants, add two more and her older two girls and that woman is a saint. She had a cerclage like me and the doctor who did it basically had the two of us meet. She is in the hospital so we try to write often so we both have someone to talk to that knows how it is. She is as diligent as I am about bedrest, she wishes she could fast forward time. I know when I was at her point, not even viable babies yet, I wished for the same thing. Because of her having quads, we could very well deliver at the same time. I told her they are going to be busy there at United. I wish her well and hope she makes it to her goal of 28 weeks to give her babies the best chance at life. My friend from our multiples class gave birth to her twin girls at 32 weeks 5 days. She wrote me and said they only spent 21 days in the NICU. I was so happy for her. She was forced to deliver because of complications, but the babies are doing well and are super cute. She is also a member of MNVMOM (Mn valley moms of multiples). We were talking about their future sale in Eagan. It is on the 27th. I don't know if I will be up to it by then, if I am still pregnant, I won't be able to move :), and if I have the babies, they can't go and I will be recovering soon. I may have to send Tony with someone to help him pick out things. They have great deals at cheap prices.
Well, I think this is good for today, I am chatty because I don't get to talk to many people throughout the day, well except Minnie and Daisy who don't really respond back:) Have a cool day!!!

No comments: