Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Saturday off

Well, I was just getting up this morning to get ready for work, when Steve called to tell me I didn't need to come in, Joyce was ill. I hope she is feeling better. We will be working tomorrow. We decided to do some shopping instead. I want to finish our christmas shopping so we can enjoy the season instead of worrying about the presents. Our original plan was to go to the Mall of America (I have a great coupon for Carter's), but after seeing the line up on the highways to get in, we sped right by and went to Burnsville. Well, it was a little better we did find a parking spot. However, it was very crowded with apparently very busy people. We found some great deals at Sears for clothes, all the baby clothes were 50% off, which for us is Buy one Get one. I was excited to save on clothes. We found some cute christmas dresses with Pooh on them (imagine that). And some other christmas presents for the girls, shhhh...it's a secret. We gave up on the crowds after being there for 2 hours. We headed to grandma and grandpa I's house. Grandma I and I had an idea about putting the girls in her stockings and taking a picture. Well, after grandma set up the scene we took some photos, posted below. Mommy, Auntie Janice, Auntie Jeni, Marissa and Zachary all loaded up in the car to shop yet again!!! Daddy stayed home with the girls. Thanks Daddy!!! We went to Woodbury, Janice and Jeni found the greatest deals at Limited Too. Everything in the store was buy one get one, plus they had a 30% off their whole purchase coupon!!! I found some things on the clearance rack (my favorite spot) at Children's Place. We finished up at Walgreens, where they have toys on sale for only 5.99. We had a lot of fun and were very thankful Jeni didn't kill us on the drive home, I think Janice was praying the whole time :) Just kidding Jeni, thanks for driving.

"Our Stockings were filled with Miracles this year!"
Miracle Baylee-a.k.a. Baby B
Miracle Amelia-a.k.a. Baby A (excuse the nuk imprints on her face)
Uncle Raven Dog-a.k.a. Big Butt (said with the utmost love!!!)

No comments: