Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day-Auntie Joyce's Birthday







Well, we are going to vote tonight when Tony gets home. The girls will get to see us vote for the next president. We could write Auntie Joyce in since it is her birthday, but I am afraid she will just not win:). We are visiting with Auntie Alexis today, after voting we are heading to the Nguyen grandparents for dinner. Grandma Nguyen gets to vote for the first time this year because she is now a US citizen, she passed the test. Congrats Grandma Nguyen! I took a few shots of the girls smiling. They are really into laughing, giggling and smiling. Baylee smiled yesterday at the dragonfly on her playmat for half an hour. Auntie Joyce and I think she thought it was someone talking to her. The girls are doing great going to work with me. I have been doing a lot of editing and helping out at Grace Park. This weekend I will be starting to help with the photo shoots. Daddy is going to have to watch the girls. They will all do fine.

No comments: