Wednesday, November 19, 2008





Last Saturday night, we had a get together with Daddy's cousins. It was nice meeting them both. They are both preparing to get married, how exciting!!! You may wonder what we all are doing, well we are all on Facebook, looking at everyone's posts. Yes, facebook has become a new addiction for me. We have been able to reconnect with some people and just see what some have done since high school. I have also joined some groups of moms with twins. It is helpful to talk to other twin Moms. It is funny once someone joins and talks about it, it seems everyone else joins. Very interesting thing, facebook. I finally got the photos of the tree uploaded. The girls are able to sit up in their bumbo seats already. Amelia likes it but as you can see in the photo Baylee wasn't a fan at first, imagine that she hates her car seat too!! She did try again last night and she smiled for a photo and then let out a wail. We are off today to get the last two of their immunizations and to get blood drawn, yet again, UGH! We have to venture all the way to Children's for the blood draw. Wish us luck!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, I just got your birth announcement. Your girls are beautiful. Joyce did a beautiful job.

I wanted to thank you for the gift certificate you gave me for David and Beverly. That, and the money your mom gave me, contributed to a warmer wardrobe for David. Since his adoption was finished in February of 2007 and he wasn't even 2. I bought him a size three winter jacket. I had hoped to get him before the end of winter 2007. Who would have ever thought that it would have taken more than a year to get passports and visas? Who would have known he would be 43# and nearly a size 5 on the day he turned 3?

I will have to look around your blog more later. We are busy getting ready to go to South Carolina. I will be spending Thanksgiving with my mom and Sally.

Hope you are all doing well.

Oh, and I blog at Shanan Trail.