Monday, March 14, 2011

It's March already

I can't wait for spring/summer. The kids are going to love playing outside. The only thing they do now outside is shove snow in their mouths!! I am nervous for all the flooding they are talking we are in for. We have gotten so much snow!! The kids are doing great! We are starting to familiarize the girls with the potty. They still can not say "I have to go potty" however they do say "poop" and run to the potty. "Poop" means both one and two :) Charlie is getting so big! I can't believe I don't have any babies anymore, one toddler and two soon to be preschoolers!! Makes me want to have another one-not! Three is perfect for us.
I have been going to school this semester and it is challenging to get the papers done with the kids up, so after they are in bed I do them. I had only 3 classes before but today started my fourth class! 60 days to go before summer break, I feel like I am in high school again, looking forward to summer!
The girls are excelling at their speech therapy. They are talking a whole lot more. Favorite saying is "no, no, momma" with a shake of the finger and a little head shaking! I think it's cute now but in 5 years I will not!! If we stop at McD's, they will order from the backseat and tell the person "thank you" or in Baylee's case "your welcome". Other favorite, heard a lot phrases, "here you go", "shhhh momma", "there it is", "oh, oh" and more that I can't think of right now because I just had to bust up a fight between the girls over a purse. I have two very big girly girls, they love "lips" which is lip gloss, purses, dresses, their hair done and mommy's makeup bag (that I have to hid up high, walked in to several make up sessions that lead to baths).
Charlie is quite the little flirt. He loves to bat his big eyes at the ladies. He is talking a lot lately. He also thinks the tv has to be on ALL the time, ask Auntie Janice, he gets mad if she turns it off. I don't think he walks anymore, he runs everywhere. He always tries to run out of the garage to get to the snow. He is soooo much like his dad when we get in the car, he falls instantly asleep even if he has just napped!! He also got to go on his first rides at the MOA this last month, which he loved and didn't want his sisters to get a turn!
We are doing great and can't wait to enjoy some warmer weather!

No comments: