Monday, November 22, 2010

The adventures of surgery with a two year old

10 things I learned these 5 days post op with a two year old (dare I add stubborn 2 year old)

10. Insists on sleeping on me no matter if my legs, hips & tushie are in pain

9. Putting a nuk in her mouth makes her swallow the much needed medicine

8. Ellaphant (her stuffed animal) really needs a bath, but has been the best companion he was knocked out before her, he got a chest xray just like her and he gets medicine like Amelia :)

7. Disney movies heal. How many times have I watched Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas this week? You don't want to know!

6. Her brother & sister will annoy her no matter what they are doing, don't even think about looking at her Baylee and Charlie

5. She will wake up in the middle of the night screaming, every 4 hours, in need of item #2, then think it is time to watch a movie, so crying for 15 minutes because you are mad at mom before passing out again!

4. You can not eat too many popsicles.

3. White popsicles rock! Pina Colada YUM!

2. Tylenol with codeine is my savior!!!

1. She wants her mommy, no matter how much she loves her daddy, only Mommy's arms will do!

No comments: