Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finally! Visit w/ the Easter Bunny, Easter Morning and our 7 month photo!


The girls hanging out in their stroller waiting to see the Easter Bunny at the MOA!

Amelia (left), Baylee (right) and the Easter Bunny!

Baylee and her Easter basket! She thought the princess cutouts were something to eat. She did eventually pull out the puffs so she could suck on her swimsuit! She liked to hold the eggs and threw a couple too! She was not happy when we took them away from her when she wanted to suck on the colored eggs!
Amelia went right for the puffs. They haven't had any yet, we think the Easter Bunny was smart and didn't bring them candy. You can see the Easter Bunny brought Amelia a new swimsuit for the summer. Amelia loved the princess cutouts but didn't want to hold an egg, she looked at it like it as if to say "I am not holding that thing, yuck!"

Here is our 7 Month Olds sitting in the chair for their monthly photo! It just happened to fall on Easter, so we are all decked out in our Easter dresses. Mommy loves the dresses because they remind her of wearing gingham when she was little!

Lovely Baylee!

Sweet Amelia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The same outfit in different colors... yes, I can see how that would remind of something you did when you were little.

The girls look adorable! I can't believe they are 7 months old already.

Anonymous said...

The girls look at sweet as Easter candy!! So cute!! We still need to have that dinner together sometime! I don't use FB anymore, I deactivated my account. But I still love to read your blog! Take care and call me or email me sometime. Jennifer